NAQP RESULTS

Subject: NAQP RESULTS
From: rthorne@vnet.IBM.COM (rthorne@vnet.IBM.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 10 07:19:42 1994
Had fun in the contest for 8 hours.  Ended up with:

   - 266 x 97  = 25,802

   - Best rate was 44/hour on 40 meters from 00:00 to 01:00

Antennas

   - 2 element 5 band quad at 97'
   - Delta loop for 40, apex at 85'
   - Delta loop for 80, apex at 85'

See you in the ARRL DX contest.

73,

Rich - WB5M

From: Smith, Pete" <PSmith@codei.hq.nasa.gov (Smith, Pete)
Subject: FW: Contacting Delphi

Considering the number of people who asked me to tell them what I found out,
I thought the following was worth posting to the entire reflector.

For what it's worth also, I am now logged on, and although Delphi's
front-end is classic mainframe user-hostile, you can get used to it.
 Several people mentioned that Delphi is a chore because it's limited to
2400-baud tops.  That's true, but they have just begun experimenting with
9600 at their Boston call-in number, so hope may be on the way.

Thanks everyone for their input.  73, Pete N4ZR