conductive adhesive

Subject: conductive adhesive
From: ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM (ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 7 11:51:14 1994
About a year ago there was an extensive disscussion on conductive
grease for use in antenna joints, which helped me in some mods to
my "little pistol" station.

Well, now it appears there is a copper-filled conductive adhesive
on the market, TRUBOND 215, which is fraction of the cost of silver-
filled adhesives. volume resistivity of 0.002 ohm-cm, shear strength
of 1500 psi at 73F, and cure time of 2 hr to hardness of 90 Shore D.
It is produced by Syon Corp, 280 Eliot St, Ashland, MA 01721.  I have
no information on cost, etc.  It would be interesting to know what the
limiting current density would be, but I'd assume it couldn't be used in
lightning protection applications.

73, alan N2ALE/6

From: Rick, K7GM" <AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU (Rick, K7GM)
Subject: Phone Sprint Teams

     Now is the time to get your Phone Sprint teams together.  You have
four ways to get me the information.
     1.  E-mail.  Send your team info to  aoniswan@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu
     2.  Telephone.  919-753-7760.  If neither Debi or I are home, leave
         a message on the recorder.
     3.  FAX to my school fax at 919-757-6664.  Make sure you put my
         name on it.
     4.  US mail.  To P.O. Box 3778, Greenville, NC  27836.

     There.  Now all you have to do is put your team together and decide
which option to use.  If you send me an e-mail, I will send you an
acknowledgement.
     I will be out of town from Feb 10 to Feb 13 so I will not be able to
send an acknowledgement during those times.  I will miss the contest, but
will take a receiver with me (and maybe even a transmitter) to Chicago
(business, unfortunately).
                                  Rick, K7GM