NAQP Logs Received by EMail

Subject: NAQP Logs Received by EMail
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 20:57:52 1994
Since I read my EMail at work and home, I thought it would be a good idea to
confirm all of the logs I received.  I've sent mail to each of the guys
listed as no summary sheet, but thought I'de be extra sure.

CW Logs received

AA6MC
AA7NX - No summary sheet received or I lost it.
K2MM
K5ZD
KE4GY
KI4HN
N4OGW
N4TQO
N6TV
NC6U
NF6H
NV6O
VE4GV
VE4VV
WV9T

SSB Logs Received

K0GU - No Summary sheet received or I lost it.
K5ZD
KB4NT
KE4GY
KI4HN - No Summary sheet received or I lost it.
NC6U
NF6H
VE4VV
WV9T
WB5VZL (Multi-op)

Thanks alot to the guys who did it over EMAIL.  It made things much easier.
I wonder if next time we could ask Billy at the league for use of their BBS
for submissions?  I find their BBS very easy to use and the fastest/cheapest
way to send in a log.

73

Bill Fisher, KM9P
KM9P@AOL.COM