MASTER.DTA

Subject: MASTER.DTA
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 17:56:41 1994
WR3G was the last person doing the MASTER.DTA file.  The way you get an
updated MASTER.DTA file is to send your logs to Kenny or probably even better
directly to WR3G.  Then they take your log and the logs of everyone else and
put in only the ones that showed up in a number of logs.  This eliminates the
broken calls that will surely show up in everyone's log (except K1ZZ & W0UA &
K4BAI).

Then, they will stick the updated files on the CT BBS.

I also talked to K8CC this past week and Dave has added Super Check Partial
to his program.  He also has the type ahead ability with his program for CW.

73

Bill, KM9P

Oh... ARRL CW:  Murphy hits again...  Best rates I've ever had on Saturday
morning & Friday night...  1:30PM Saturday the running radio dies.... 5 mins
later my 8.5mos pregneant wife calls complaining of stomach pain... Decided
the contest wasn't all that important in the great scheme of things... Oh...
XYL had a stomach flu... Baby still QRX.