NCJ

Subject: NCJ
From: ad196@leo.nmc.edu (Barry Martz)
Date: Fri Mar 25 18:31:37 1994

Still no NCJ here.....3/25/94

de KI8W  NORTHERN-mail by stagecoach-MICHIGAN

From: tree@cmicro.com (Larry Tyree) (Larry Tyree)
Subject: Single-Multi

Steve, N2IC, raises some good points about Single-Multi.  If you have your
NCJ, you can read about operating the sprint with Single-Multi.  It did
work during the brief times two bands were active at the same time (not
very much this time).

While it is still possible to make the top ten in a major contest like
the SS without using single-multi, I think it will soon be rare.  I
have recently started using it because I don't believe I will ever win
without doing it (except maybe from KP4).

The question to ponder is the one Steve raises: Is this a turnoff to the
newcomer?  I would like to think continuous improvement in operator
techniques is a good thing that will keep this game interesting for all.

I am very interested in hearing comments from non Single-Multi people.

Tree