WE9V / KS9K Scores

Subject: WE9V / KS9K Scores
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 13:34:56 1994
  > KS9K (op N0BSH)     785 X 443   =  810,690
This was a 40 meter single band effort.

  > WE9V (at KS9K)     1674 X 696   = 2,653,152
This was a 15 meter single band effort.

Both efforts break the previous 9-land records.

73 Scott KA9FOX
"I'm too short for QRO"

I resisted every effort to turn on the rig this weekend... the new YL in my
life -a FOX!- is requiring more skill, timing and determination than the WPX
could have possibly needed. Is there some PED trainer for winning over YLs?
I guess I've spent too much time running and now I need to search and POUNCE!
 I guess I should move this to the Dating Reflector.  ;-)