S5 WPX SSB scores

Subject: S5 WPX SSB scores
From: Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si (Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si)
Date: Wed Mar 30 12:26:06 1994
SCORE 27-Mar-1994 S56A

WPX SSB SINGLE OP. ASSISTED.

 Band  QSOs Pnts Mult
-----------------------
 160M    45   88   21
  80M   130  280   62
  40M   190  632  117
  20M   334  616  152
  15M   265  670  158
  10M    42  118   28
-----------------------
  All  1007  2404 538

TOTAL : 1.293.352 Points

Marijan Miletic', S56A, N1YU.
Trebinjska 8, 61113 Ljubljana
Slovenia, Europe

Member of:
Radioclub "Ljubljana"
Slovenia Contest Club

Rig : IC-735 + SB-221
Ant : TH6DXX + 402BA + 78m Windom

Comment:

Contest clashed with my birthday so only 32 hours active!

Condx were messy with plenty of splaters (but better than expected).
10m was nicely opened for SA & AF but no JA & USA = no pile-ups!

Other Slovenian stations claimed following results:

S59A (Drago, S59UN, ex YU3ZV) 2800Q, 750P, 6.6M AB
S59L (Leon,  S59DX, ex YU3GB) 1800Q, 600P, 2.5M 21
S50A (Tine,  S52AA, ex YU3EY) 2600Q, 800P, 4.1M 14
S53EA (Tine, ex YZ3EA, YT3L ) 1500Q, 600P, 2.2M 14
S50E (S59AB)                  1800Q, 550P, 2.5M 7

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU