PED Ver 4.11i CW Pileup T...

Subject: PED Ver 4.11i CW Pileup T...
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 09:49:14 1994
Could someone with a 14.4 modem and the ability and willingness to do this
FTP give me a call at work and let me download it from you?

Assumed knowledge of host mode and ZMODEM greatly appreciated.

73

Bill KM9P

800-995-4274  Tell the receptionist your callsign or I'll think your another
saleman I don't want to talk to...