Shameless plug!

Subject: Shameless plug!
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 18:48:04 1994
So I'm building my station...  I'm at HRO and I see W6QHS's book on the
stand.  It think to myself, "Gee Dave's book might actually come in handy,
and even if not he sure was a great host for SS this year!"  So I bought the
book!

If you are a station owner with any kind of aluminum up at all, you owe it to
yourself to buy this book.  Although alot of the stuff went right over this
appliance operator's head, I found much of the book to be very informative.

I got PED.  Very good pile-up generator.  I wouldn't go as far to call it a
simulator.  I think Dr. DX was much closer to a contest simulator.  I will be
impressed when someone does PED with a simulator that REALLY simulates a
contest....  Example:  You shouldn't be able to go to 160M and work 500 guys
in CQWW.  If it can be done, this program is very good for producing the
audio, now he needs to write the simulator code.

73

Bill