DSP-RX

Subject: DSP-RX
From: RKILE@delphi.com (RKILE@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 24 15:08:08 1994
    While at Visalia-DX I picked up a brouchure on the Watkins-Johnson
DSP receiver. The unit outside of first mixer converts, mixes, detects,
filters, and selectivities are all determined by DSP. With shape factors of
1.5 to 1 and 3rd order IMD of +30dbm it would appear impressive to say the
least. Has anyone out there had hands on a full DSP receiver?
    I would also be interested in comments re: Timewave DSP-59, DSP-9plus,
and DSP-9 units. I have used DSP-9 without latest firmware upgrade, and had
mixed feelings about it's AGC action on SSB. Please direct comments to
Bob KG7d.

                internet"rkile@delphi.com"