Pac Div SS Ph Multi Results

Subject: Pac Div SS Ph Multi Results
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 25 11:16:05 1994
Apparently it doesn't matter what contest I'm in or how many helpers I
have.  Look at the SS Ph results for Pacific Division, multi - operator.
5 stations within an eetsy-beetsy of the leader.

Eric's short by 70 q's again!  This time it took 24 hours to come up on
that particular end of the stick.

Good news-

RIVER CITY CONTESTERS RIDE AGAIN!!!!! - Local Club Category SS

We had a couple of new operators that noticed how antsy the rest of us
were at the end of the contest.  Now they know why you need to eke out
everything you can!!

I like the format in QST: no complaints.  I figured out how to scan the
results to regroup scores into sections.

I highly recommend the local club competition in SS.  Maybe the 40 mile
diameter restriction can help in quantifying differences in locations.
Maybe not.  I don't mean to start this stuff again.

CU in CQP from?????

Eric, NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com