Electronic Results!

Subject: Electronic Results!
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 09:33:11 1994
>The League is using the Paradox database program for maintaining the
>scores and preparing the results.  It should be a simple matter to make
>the scores available in ASCII format or in Paradox format.

>Since the scores are published, there should be no legal or other reasons
>why they could not be distributed electronicly.

>If there is concern about the work effort involved, it is simply a matter
>of putting them on a public BBS and letting the natural flow of
>electronic matter do the rest.

Wow!  That would be really nice.  Now if we could get them to post other
information to the BBS regarding a contest, such as valid callsigns worked on
each band in a contest.  A valid callsign being one that shows up in at least
5 to 10 logs.  I would love to write a program that would crunch that
information against my log.  Maybe compare it with other single-ops.

Now if we could get CQWW to follow...  Too bad Bob Cox has two jobs!

73