WPX Solar Flare and Off Time Strategy

Subject: WPX Solar Flare and Off Time Strategy
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Tue May 31 23:09:47 1994
OK, I'm operating at 1000 Zulu Sunday and the JA run has slowed down and I'm
tired. Is there any way at that point of knowing the flare was coming and I
should keep going and take my off time later in the day. Was WWV reporting a
jump in the A and K Index? One of the posts indicated someone predicted the
flare. How accurate are such predictions generally? I'm hoping to hear from
all the propagation experts out there. If there are some good responses, I'll
summarize them for the reflector.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM