PED available on America On Line

Subject: PED available on America On Line
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 3 22:36:20 1994
PED411i is now available on America On Line.  Do a keyword search on "Ham
Radio" and go into the software library.  PED is located in the MS-DOS files
area and is a 6 minute download at 9600 baud.

73 Scott KA9FOX

KA9FOX@aol.com

P.S.  Thanks all for coming to the "Sultans of Shwing" mini-suite party on
Thursday night of Dayton!!!  Hope you all had as much fun as they tell me I
had.a