Wpx cw score

Subject: Wpx cw score
From: chuck.kraly@quelle.com (chuck.kraly@quelle.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 00:31:01 1994
STEVE, KM0L, WANTED ME TO PASS HIS WPX CW SCORE ON TO THE REFLECTOR.
HE WAS HIGH-POWER SINGLE OP ASSISTED ALL-BAND.
1057 QSO'S AND 544 PREFIXES = 1,016,763 POINTS.
ALSO THERE WASN'T MUCH ACTIVITY FROM THE K.C. DX CLUB AS EVERYONE
SEEMS TO BE GETTING ANTENNAS TOGETHER FOR THIS WINTER BEFORE THE RAINS
REALLY START.
73 DE CHUCK/N0BIW
CHUCK.KRALY @ QUELLE.COM