WPX CW Canadian Scores

Subject: WPX CW Canadian Scores
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.AMPR.ORG (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.AMPR.ORG)
Date: Thu Jun 9 02:53:41 1994
Here are the Canadian scores I have collected so far.  If you have any other
information to add, please send me mail at ve2zp@BBS.VE3JF.AMPR.ORG or by
packet at VE2ZP@VA3TCP.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM.  73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB

     XL6UX A    XL2ZP MS   CZ7Z MM
160m    0          0          0
 80m    9        143        142
 40m   79        262        576
 20m 1332       1075       1016
 15m   84         48        149
 10m    0         11          0
TOT. 1504q      1539q      1882
     x573m      x578m      x617
  =2,217,510 =2,655,332 =3,713,723

XL3EJ A 1600q 2.5Meg (16h of op.)
XL6UX A 1504q 573m 2,217,510
XO1XX A 993q 1.5Meg (17h of op.)
XL7NTT AL 1232q 434m 1.587Meg*
XO1SF AL est.1100q*
XL6LB AL 200q 141m 73,786
VE3RHJ AQ 104q 87m 23,142
VE3HX 28 73q 58m 8,642
VE9ST 14 1945q 659m 3,242,939
VX7A 14 ca. 1400q 500m (VE7AHA op.)
XL4VV 14L 747q 345m 534k
XL7CC 3.5 533q 244m 621,712* (200 JAs)
XL9DH 3.5 304q 182m 243,152
XL7SV 1.8 70q 50m 14,768
XL2ZP MS 1539q 578m 2,655,332
VX3BB MS 1231q 494m 1,846,572
CI6AO MS 983q 367m 938,786
CZ7Z MM 1882q 617m 3,713,723
*Possible New Canadian Records

From: bhorn@netcom.com (Bruce Horn) (Bruce Horn)
Subject: Tour de Northeast

Hi All,

While many are attending the ARRL National Convention, I'm accompanying
my wife to Boston where she is attending a professional conference.
Therefore, I have nothing better to do Sunday, June 12 thru Tuesday,
June 14 than to wander around the Northeastern countryside. Thought
I might take a trip down to Newington to visit the ARRL, but am
interested in any suggestions of ham radio sites/sights to visit.
When you're used to the sprawl of Southern California, everything in
the Northeast seems close. Will still be accessing the Internet daily
and am attempting to get my portable packet system operational so that I
can attempt to log on the DX super PacketCluster system (are guests
allowed?).

So let me know if you have any suggestions.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM    (bhorn@netcom.com)