When last heard you were 339...

Subject: When last heard you were 339...
From: WmHein@aol.com (WmHein@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 12 23:42:49 1994
N6TR wrote:

> When they start sending the last two letters of their call on
> CW, I will quit this sport and take up bridge.

I have been called several times on CW by stations sending their "last two,"
both here at home during contests and while operating /PJ9.  Several DX nets
now take SSB lists to "work" a station later on CW (the callsigns are passed
to the DX station on SSB, who then calls each station in turn in CW; a
cross-mode contact in my opinion and therefore invalid for CW DXCC).  If this
gets out of control, CW DXing will become as pathetic as SSB DXing.

What's the CW Q-signal for "good contact."

73
Bill AA6TT
wmhein@aol.com