PJ1B M/S vs. M/M

Subject: PJ1B M/S vs. M/M
From: KU4J@OPUS.HSV.ISG.MOT.COM (KU4J@OPUS.HSV.ISG.MOT.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 15 16:30:56 1994
I never heard any conclusive results from the thread back in November
about the operators of PJ1B 'skirtin' the 10 mintue rule by using
their own callsigns/PJ to coax multipliers to work PJ1B on other
freqs/bands.  Is this now considered an acceptable practice for a
M/S station? Is this grey area? I noticed they were still listed
#1 in the M/S category in the latest CQ magazine. I would like to
know if they are going to be bumped to M/M or if this is now part
of M/S strategy.

73's tim/ku4j