WD8AUB/VE9 in IARU Test

Subject: WD8AUB/VE9 in IARU Test
From: WD8AUB@delphi.com (WD8AUB@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 23:49:50 1994
I will be in the Canadian Maritimes for 10 days from July 2 thru about
July 11 - - - including for about a couple hours at the beginning of the
IARU test.  Will be signing WD8AUB/VE9 and will be 20 meters only due to
only 1 Hustler Resonator.  Look for me from Zone 9 about 14.028 and
14.180.

My problem is this:  Someone suggested that I write the the Canadian
Govt and get some documentation to get me thru Customs easier.  The
person was not very specific.  My understanding was that one does not
need do anything because of reciprocal licensing with Canada.  Anybody
know for sure?  Do I need to get documents to get my borrowed ICOM 730
through Customs (no bill of sale or invoice since it was purchased 2nd
hand and the other owner did not have it).

Any help would be appreciated.  E-mail to save on Reflector space... if
you don't wan

 to share with all on the refletor.

Does anyone have a contact at the League to call if necessary to push
along the request if needed?  Thankd
Thanks and 73 ... Doug Klein, WD8AUB
WD8AUB@DELPHI.COM
/ex