Antenna stacking distance advice

Subject: Antenna stacking distance advice
From: zf8bs@twg.com (zf8bs@twg.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 10:01:39 1994
The absolute expert on Yagi stacking is Tom Schiller, N6BT, who not too long
ago quit his job as a programmer and started up his own company building
antennas:  Force 12.  Tom has put up closely-spaced Christmas trees at both
N6TV and AA6MC, both of whom are on this reflector.  I'd be willing to bet
you get a response from at least one, if not both, of these guys.  It would
be really worth your time to give Tom a call and chat with him about spacing
your Yagis.  The bottom line is that you can put them much closer together
than you would ever guess, IF...  And that's where I get lost; I don't know
the conditions that allow you to closely space them.  But both N6TV and
AA6MC have a stack of 40/20/15/10 with an 80 dipole on top in a very short
mast spacing.

My roster shows N6BT's home number as 415-964-5554 and his work number
as 408-988-2766, but there's no guarantee these are correct.  Bob and Dick
can probably also help you over the Internet, but everything they know came
from Tom.
                                                Bruce, AA6KX