The Perfect HF Tranceiver

Subject: The Perfect HF Tranceiver
From: RKILE@delphi.com (RKILE@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jul 6 01:43:57 1994
    Unfortunately the TS-930S was short I/O ports and expanders. Most of the
functions except for immediate VFO and RIT are in effect hardwired or
manually switched.

73, Bob KG7D
via internet"rkile@delphi.com"

From: James Brooks <9v1yc%equator@csar.csah.com> (James Brooks)
Subject: IARU

Just a reminder once again to listen out for 9V1ARU
in the "HQ" category in the upcoming IARU contest.

Operators are : 9V1YC, 9V1YI, 9V1YJ and JE1JKL/NH6J.

Peak openings from here (as tested this week):

        20m 1115z  W3,W8,VE3 (LP)
            1230z  W4-W5,W0,W9
            1400z  W6,W7,VE6,VE7

        40m 1115z  W4,W5,W0,VE6
            1400z+ W6,W7,VE7

W. Europe:

        15m 0930z
        20m 1600z
        40m 2200z

E. Eurpoe:

        15m 0800z
        20m 1400z
        40m 2000z

| James 9V1YC | 9v1yc%equator@csah.com  |

From: Gardin Petter, SEME" <M.P.Gardin@telub.se (Gardin Petter, SEME)
Subject: CQ Chicago contesters

Me and my friend SM3OJR/Jon will be in Chicago between august 19 and 26 and
it would be very nice to be able to visit a contest station there ( if there
are any?).
We are building a contest station here in Sweden  and are looking for
experience from your side.

We'll be attending a conference in Chicago and the only day of will be
Sunday august 21.

Hope to hear from you soon.

73/ Petter  SM3PXO

email: m.p.gardin@telub.se

From: Gardin Petter, SEME" <M.P.Gardin@telub.se (Gardin Petter, SEME)
Subject: Eastern VHF/UHF conference

Is anyone going to the conference from New York area.

I'm coming to New York from Chicago friday afternoon and would like to go to
the conference but don't know how I should do. Maybe some of you out there
are going up to the conference and could be kind to let a little swede go
with you?

All the best

73/ Petter  SM3PXO

email:  m.p.gardin@telub.se

From: Gary Sutcliffe <gary.sutcliffe@mixcom.mixcom.com> (Gary Sutcliffe)
Subject: NCJ column request

HI guys.
The deadline for the Sept-Oct NCJ is coming up next week.  As usual,
I would like your input for my column Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques.
This month's question is:
     What three or four pieces of advice would you give a new ham getting
     interested in contesting?
Please email your replies directly to me.  You can read the results in
NCJ.  Thanks. - Gary
 Gary Sutcliffe  - W9XT             Unified Microsystems (414) 644-9036
 ppvvpp@MIXCOM.COM                  PO Box 133, Slinger WI 53086