IARU Score for NC0P

Subject: IARU Score for NC0P
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 11:58:11 1994
IARU Contest score for NC0P was as follows:

Category: Multiop
Location:  Twenty miles east of Des Moines, IA
Ops:         NC0P, WA0FLS, WD0GVY, WO0V, WR0G

Band              cw                   ssb               mult.

160                 3                      0                   3
 80                 23                   14                   9
 40                141                    3                  25
 20                457                  669                 49
.15                  65                    59                 22
 10                   0                     16                  2

Totals:           689                  761                 110

QSOs= 1454, QSO Points=5260, Score= 578,600 points

(Sorry, I do not have QSO Points per band)

By the way, I am new to the reflector and am enjoying it immensely.

73,
Perry
WR0G