while everyone's getting gas

Subject: while everyone's getting gas
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Fri Jul 15 14:54:11 1994
...I'll post my IARU score in case 'FOX or anyone is making a list and
checking it twice. What can I say, 20m was a blast. Spent 14 hours in the
'test, shoulda planned on more.

Band  CW-Q  Pts  SSB-Q  Pts   Mult
 80     9    19    5     11     6
 40    80   220    3      5    18
 20   294   928   69    229    39
 15    54   114   25     63    19
 10     0     0   11     27     7
----------------------------------
ALL   437  1281  113    335    89  == 143,824 points, 550 Qs

As usual, ran 400W to low dinky antennas. Only GAS here was a direct
consequence of greasy Taco Bell burritos.

And I did inhale. So there. (not referring to aforementioned GAS btw)

oh...I want to whine a little too. Two out-of-town events which I must
attend got scheduled recently...one is SprINT weekend, one is NAQP/CW weekend.
*whine* *bitch* *moan* They just don't understand! I need my fix!!!

I hope the airline stewardesses realize that someone sleeping in their seat
humming "DAHdiDAHdit DAHDAHdiDAH DAH dit dididit DAH" over and over is not
necessarily unstable.

-- ray WQ5L rrrocker@ingr.com || rocker@iquest.com