K5GA's A DX CONTESTERS CONTEST

Subject: K5GA's A DX CONTESTERS CONTEST
From: KR2J@aol.com (KR2J@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 18:58:40 1994
This idea may result in a fun contest to operate, but the geographically
advantaged would still enjoy better propagation over a longer period of time
into the target areas.  The scores might be closer together, but the ranking
would be the same from top to bottom even without band-edge hogging
gographically advantaged types calling CQ.

73,
Bob
KR2J@AOL.com