NAQP AT W5WMU

Subject: NAQP AT W5WMU
From: BillK5GA@aol.com (BillK5GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 8 12:34:56 1994
Here is the breakdown.

10    23/16
15    88/41
20   226/51
40   158/46
80     86/34
160   36/19

Total  617/207.........127,719

It was a fun contest. My first time to do it seriously, and it was a ball
albeit mucho concentration!!!

I called WN3K and AA6KX so many times on 15 that I got blue in the face, and
they still didn't hear me!! darn that Delaware mult!!

No west antenna on 80, and I missed of all things WA< OR< AZ<UT.
When you can't hear those mults, it makes you want to cry.

160 was great, and I think I should have stayed there some more. The learning
curve is active once again!!

Many thanks to all, especially the following 6-BANDERS
      K0RF  K8NZ   N2IC   KF0H   K7UP

73,

Bill   K5GA