W9UP (KA9FOX) CW NAQP Results

Subject: W9UP (KA9FOX) CW NAQP Results
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 9 22:46:24 1994
    Call used: W9UP             Operator: KA9FOX        Location: WI

     Category: Single Operator      Mode: CW               Power: 150W

     Exchanged Information: W9UP SCOTT WI     Hours of Operation: 09:58

     band      QSOs    mults
     __________________________________
     160         28      18
      80         76      35
      40        158      51
      20        202      45
      15         56      24
      10         17       9
     __________________________________
     TOTAL      537     182      SCORE: 97,734

     Club or Team Name: Sultans of Shwing Team #1

Comments:  Another fun "field day" at W9UP.  Since my 930 is sick, I borrowed
a 440 from a friend to use as second rig.  Found out the hard way that you
can't turn down or off the cw monitor (oh yeah, that's a LOT of fun when
two-radio contesting... NOT!!!)  A few hours into it, I actually got the hang
of 'ignoring' the CQing audio in my right ear while S&Ping on the other rig
with my left ear.

Highlight had to be me finally being brave enough to do, uh, you know, number
two outside the shack (other option was to take an untimely 30 min. off-time
to drive to the convenience store)  Thanks go to N0BSH for leaving those
Subway napkins in the shack!  I shoulda NEVER gone out Friday night!!!

Mike and I will trade places for SSB... I'll be at W0AIH and he'll be at
W9UP, where he'll probably kick my butt again.

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com