WAE USING BVQP PACKET

Subject: WAE USING BVQP PACKET
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 17:15:43 1994

 N6AA> The DARC is actually using one of the Beetle
 N6AA> Valley QSO Party standards in its definition of single-operator
 N6AA> for the WAE Contest! Yes, the rules state that "single-operator"
 N6AA> entrants are allowed to use packet cluster spotting.

 N6> 73,
 N6>
 N6> Dick N6AA, N6AA@DELPHI.COM

Enlighten us Dick - Isn't Beetle Valley the QTH of Dean, N6BV???

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3  (n6cq@paonline.com)