Tic ring rotators

Subject: Tic ring rotators
From: NJ8M@delphi.com (NJ8M@delphi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 01:49:43 1994
I had lunch with a rep form G
enn Martin eng. in Missiour and he said that Tic
Ring was almost bankrupt and in recievership.  They were thinking about buying
Tic Ring and adding it to their product line.  In any event it is interresting
note that Tic-Ring did not show up a dayton.  Their booth was empty!  Rumor had
it that they had no bucks to show...according to the lunchen meeting.  Had they
showed up at dayton 94, I would have had a ring rotator coming home with me.

Anyway good luck.

                                        73 Morgan NJ8M