NAQP results

Subject: NAQP results
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 03:00:45 1994
AB6FO Ken CA
498 x 136 = 67,728

Well, 10, 15 and 160 just didn't happen, and 80 didn't happen till late, so
this was about the worst I've done in NAQP in a while. 15 was strange. I'd move
an East Coast station and they would be louder on 15 than 20, and five minutes
later I'd move an East Coast station and not be able to hear them on 15.

However, the family leaves for KH6 for a week's vacation tomorrow, so I'll
quickly forget.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM