CQP

Subject: CQP
From: JKAHRS@delphi.com (JKAHRS@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 22:18:48 1994
Question:

        When is the California QSO Party this year?  I always enjoy
        this start to the contest season and havent seen/heard anything
        about it this year.

73, Hank
K2UVG
JKAHRS@delphi.com
Niceville <G>, FL

From: Pete Wildman <pdw1cg@com1.comm.virginia.edu> (Pete Wildman)
Subject: NAQP-ssb score for AD4TU

This was my first-ever attempt at the NAQP.  John(KQ4MY) and     I
I (AD4TU) tried a multi-two effort from central Virginia using
my meager station (tribander@50'/40m rotatable dipole@60'/40m
delta loop/loop for 75&160).  Based on the scores I heard on
3.831 afterwards I'd say we met with limited success.  Nonetheless
we had a great time, and I enjoyed working alot of you guys whose
names/calls I so often here on the reflector.r.
Thanks to all!    Breakdown follows...
--
AD4TU - Mutli-Two
Ops: AD4TU(Pete) and KQ4MY(John)

Highlights would have to include copying names like OINK,FROG and
ZERO (and multiple OJ's).

Pete/AD4TU