nv6o ssb naqp

Subject: nv6o ssb naqp
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 22 15:55:09 1994
I really did try!  Let's see, if s&p'ing babes brought back propagation
to Scott in the black hole,...............hmmmmmmmmm.

Oh well, probably not allowed in California, anyway.

I think it would be easier to wish that the sun would set a little
earlier on NAQP Saturdays, when there is no 10 or 15 M to fall back on.

     Hours of Operation: 09:13

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160          0         0        0    ha
      80         25        25       11    killer v still works
      40        128       128       38    not bad for 1 el
      20        171       171       42    ant works, band doesn't
      15          3         3        2    no comment
      10          0         0        0    see above
     TOTAL      327       327       93      SCORE: 30,411

I guess the first bounce on 20 from north Ca. is Utah or Colorado

I think next summer, it would please me if most of you guys would move
there.  It would help me a lot.

Waiting for fall,

Eric, NV6O / BO (pick one of several calls)
edwoods@pacbell.com