Need Help with Daiwa Rotor

Subject: Need Help with Daiwa Rotor
From: zf8bs@twg.com (zf8bs@twg.com)
Date: Thu Sep 1 15:06:16 1994
Does anybody here know anything about a Daiwa Rotor, Model MR-750E
or MR-750PE?  I can't tell which it is I have, though I know it is
one of them.  The control box I have is a Model CR-4P.  I'm trying
to locate either an instruction sheet or an owners manual.  Can
anybody help?  Thanks.
                                    Bruce Sawyer, AA6KX