Non-W WRTC input

Subject: Non-W WRTC input
From: Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si (Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si)
Date: Thu Sep 8 15:09:34 1994
Hi Gang,

The prevailing recent subjects on this conference are WOMEN & WRTC.

So I feel WRTC is the most important thing after SEX!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

From: Rick, K7GM" <AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU (Rick, K7GM)
Subject: TGV

     Those of you who listen to National Public Radio newscasts and
Morning Edition or All Things Considered may have noticed that one of
the corporate sponsors to Morning Edition (at least) is a company
called TGV which, according to NPR, provides TCP/IP services worldwide.
That TGV company is the same one that our own WN4KKN works for and
is the "tgv" in the address for cq-contest.
     Another one of those interesting bits (or is it bytes) of data on the
information superhighway.
                                 Rick, K7GM
                                 aoniswan@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu