WHICH OFFLINE READE

Subject: WHICH OFFLINE READE
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Fri Sep 9 11:43:43 1994

 >Can anyone suggest an QWK-compatible offline reader that can handle
 >more than 25 characters in the reply address field?

Thanks to those who suggested their favorite offline readers. But I've
been informed that 25 characters is the limit set for addresses by the
QWK standard. The way to get around this is to enter the offending address
as the first line of your reply as "to:n6cq@paonline.com.billsplace".
This will override the address sent by the reader which gets truncated if
it's too long.

Now I know how to reply to those super looong internet addresses!

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3