N6CQ SPRINT SCORE/RE:AB6F

Subject: N6CQ SPRINT SCORE/RE:AB6F
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 15:19:55 1994
N6CQ/3 Sprint Score

20M - 52
40M - 49
80M -  0
-------------
     101 Q x 27 M  =  2,700

1) 150w (forgot to turn on amp - 100pts)
2) Operated 1.5 hours total, mostly with my 3yr daughter sitting
   on my lap "helping" me! - 200pts (Actually I may try this again, we had
   fun!)
3) Couldn't get NA 5.0 to accept VK5GN - sorry Dick!
4) Couldn't get 80m wire yagi working in time - 300pts

Gee, I wonder why certain operators ALWAYS seem to have high multiplier
totals (not me!)?  Could it be that they just know when to go back to 20
to pick up new ones?  Or various and sundry other "tricks"? I'm sure it's
not just a random happening!

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3