ARRL September VHF QSO Party results

Subject: ARRL September VHF QSO Party results
From: klimas%uhavax.dnet@ipgate.hartford.edu (klimas%uhavax.dnet@ipgate.hartford.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 13 12:23:48 1994
                   << From Ron WZ1V, FN31 Connecticut >>

Did about 72k in 15 hrs. during the Sept. ARRL VHF Contest (lower 6 bands).
I am NEW to this group, and I would appreciate it if someone could send me
a list of other VHF contesters' rumoured scores from this past weekend.
I write for our VHF clubs' NEWSletter and run a ham BBS here.
                  _\\///_
   co-founder:   (' O O ')    North East Weak Signal group, ARRL affil.
|  73 de Ron WZ1V,     email: klimas%uhavax.dnet@ipgate.hartford.edu   |
|  Grid FN31mp         BBS:   203-768-4758 (weeknights/weekends only)  |