Flames

Subject: Flames
From: W7NI@delphi.com (W7NI@delphi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 03:33:49 1994
The silly comment at the end of some of my messages: "If you can't hear 'em,
!!!!  sorry, I forgot my own stupid quotation!  "If you can't work 'em, it
doesn't matter if you can hear 'em."  Is not to be taken seriously!  One
guy asked to me to QRX!  I have!  When was the last time you heard me on
the air~r???  I had maybe 3 qso's in 1994 . . . I am surprised at what
a small thing will set some guys off.

W7NI@delphi.com      "Ithought I made a mistake one time, but I was wrong."