XX9TZ QSL Status

Subject: XX9TZ QSL Status
From: al434@freenet.carleton.ca (David George)
Date: Mon Sep 19 16:53:38 1994
        Has anyone received a QSL card, or does anyone know the status of
sending cards, from the Macao DXpedition of March 1994?  KU9C is the
Manager.

        Thanks! . . . . David    VE3UOL

From: Michael Owen <MOWE@SLUMUS.STLAWU.EDU> (Michael Owen)
Subject: Yeah, right

>Word has it (from one of the K3MQH ops) that Dick had no prior knowledge
>of the antenna setup and solicitation that occurred and doesn't even know
>who pulled it off.  I chatted with the chap at the hamfest and he obviously

Yeah, right.  And I'm the tooth fairy.  K3MQH can play "Don't Ask,
Don't Tell" all he wants.  It doesn't alter the situation.

MRO

Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                        a.k.a.: W9IP
Department of Geology                         Northern Lights Software
St. Lawrence University                       Star Route, Box 60
Canton, NY  13617                             Canton, NY  13617
(315) 379-5975             -  voice  -        (315) 379-0161 (6-9pm)
e-mail: MOWE@SLUMUS            FAX   -        (315) 379-5804