TWO RADIOES (sic)

Subject: TWO RADIOES (sic)
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Tue Sep 20 17:36:57 1994
> Forgive me for rambling.  I just think all this score catogorizing (# for 2
> tx,
> * for low power, & for tribander, etc) and all the rule speculation/changing
> is
> getting out of hand.  Before internet, none of this bitching would have
> happened.  Remember on 3830, the only things discussed were antennas,
> operating
> techniques, and band openings that others may have missed.

That's because the only ones who get heard on 3830 are the Big Guns.
On Internet, I can shout as loud as everyone else. Ain't it great?

Though, I do have two computers and two modems, so I can post on one
reflector while scanning another for things to shout about. Of course,
I always play by the rules and never consume bandwidth by posting
on two reflectors simultaneously. But with the high rate on CQ-CONTEST
lately, there's just no benefit in using two modems.

:-)

-- ray WQ5L "will qualify for an asterisk, someway, somehow"