Sunday Sprint, SO vs. SOA

Subject: Sunday Sprint, SO vs. SOA
From: JSTEINMAN@aol.com (JSTEINMAN@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 11:27:05 1994
Sprint log submissions have been pretty steady
over the years, usually rising when driven by a
large number of team entries. Teams are the way
to get more guys on, not moving it to Sunday night.

But I could be wrong. So why not add a THIRD SPRINT
which is on SUNDAY NIGHT ? Leave September and
February alone.

And for this SO vs. SOA thing, I keep noticing the majority
of guys in favor of one category live in an area where the
population density is quite high.

Jeff KR0Y
jsteinman@aol.com