6 square antenna

Subject: 6 square antenna
From: jeh%8.1.dnet.mobitel.telia.se@radux.hk.mobitel.telia.se (jeh%8.1.dnet.mobitel.telia.se@radux.hk.mobitel.telia.se)
Date: Fri Sep 30 12:29:40 1994
I wounder if there is anyone out there that has tried the
6 square ant (similar to a 4 square) and if so how the
phasing/power splitting was solved.
Don't know if 9V1XQ is the "inventor" of this antenna but
I have seen some MN config files that came from him.

73 de Jim SM2EKM  email: jeh%kiona.dnet@hk.mobitel.telia.se