Low Power Sprint

Subject: Low Power Sprint
From: AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU (AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 15 17:26:00 1994
     WM4T and WA2SRQ have recently mentioned their desire for low
power recognition in the Sprints.  Both Tree and I are making an effort
to recognize low power entrants, but we obviously have not been doing
enough to make others aware of that effort.
     In my writeup last time (and I think Tree's too, but I don't have it
in front of me) I put an asterisk beside the call of all those who ran
low power (that I knew of).  I had mentioned in the previous writeup that
we would be doing that.  We will be continuing that practice.
     In addition, the rules posted to the Reflector (and sent to those
requesting rules) request that summary sheets indicate if the station
was operated using low power.  As time goes on, the accuracy of the
asterisk will improve.
     So.....get on the radio in the Sprints and turn in those low-power
logs.  You won't get lost in the crowd (at least in the writeup).

                             Rick, K7GM