Calif QSO Party - W6EEN

Subject: Calif QSO Party - W6EEN
From: sar@kbbs.com (sar@kbbs.com)
Date: Wed Oct 5 16:20:10 1994
                           California QSO Party
Call: W6EEN                                              County:
Riverside
(W6EEN, K6XC, KA6SAR)
Multi-Single
                           CW                 PH
               160          9                 16
                80         92                189
                40        232                200
                20        258                453
                15        160                337
                10         14                107
                VHF         0                 32
                          765               1334
                        Totals     2104 x 58 => 296,986
sar@kbbs.com

From: Hodge Thorgerson David Cameron-INBA <hodge@redvax1.dgsca.unam.mx> (Hodge
Thorgerson David Cameron-INBA)
Subject: FYI

Concerning the rules, I always thought the full rules were in CQ magazine.
I'm sorry to say that this one sublety has escaped me these past 25 years.
Thanks for the info about the Handbook.   73,  David   XE1/AA6RX