DXpedition help needed

Subject: DXpedition help needed
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 14:15:08 1994
N0BSH and I leave for PJ7 a week from today to meet up with KI4HN, and we
still need help with the following:

1)  There is some program out there that will let us monitor the 10mhz
packetcluster frequency and pull spots and feed it to CT.  Any help?  I don't
have ftp or telnet access, but I can receive UUENCODED files via e-mail.

2)  With the above scenario, how can we have two laptops networked and still
connect the packet TNC?

3)  Still looking for a Dentron MLA-2500 or Clipperton L, or an Ameritron
AL-811-H.  Any leads (quick!)

4)  We are extending our vacation over the CW Sweepstakes weekend.  NP4Z
graciously set me up on some land he owns, so I'll be operating QRP as
KP4/KA9FOX (how's that for an obnoxiously long call!!)  We are still looking
for a QTH for Mike N0BSH to do Sweepstakes on KP4 or KP2. He'll have a rig
and can bring a multi-band vertical if needed.  Reply directly to Mike:
 n0bsh@aol.com

As I've said before, this is the first time out of the country for both of
us, and I appreciate all the help you all have given us so far!!

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com

...wondering how the babes will be on St. Maarten?!?!  ;-)