Third Parties

Subject: Third Parties
From: W5XD@delphi.com (W5XD@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 09:50:39 1994
As the average age of amateur radio operators inches on in
in a trend to eventually match the average age of senility, a
ham in Seattle takes an innovative and fun approach to solving
the problem...

...and the cq-contest reflector fills up with commentary
about whether it was legal.

Something is wrong with this picture.
Wayne, W5XD
w5xd@delphi.com