VE's below 3750.

Subject: VE's below 3750.
From: zf8bs@twg.com (zf8bs@twg.com)
Date: Sat Oct 22 18:36:27 1994
>From K2ZJ <JVCARIOTI@c5vr.syr.ge.com>  Mon Oct 24 12:19:32 1994
From: K2ZJ <JVCARIOTI@c5vr.syr.ge.com> (K2ZJ)
Subject: TS930 problem

>From vore@leeca0.leeca.ohio.gov (Dave Vore - Educational Liaison)  Mon Oct 24
>14:32:22 1994
From: vore@leeca0.leeca.ohio.gov (Dave Vore - Educational Liaison) (Dave Vore -
Subject: ic-765 receiver problem

>From fish@crl.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P  Concentric Systems, Inc.)  Mon Oct 24
>16:33:43 1994
From: fish@crl.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P  Concentric Systems, Inc.) (Bill Fisher,

>From Scott J Bauer" <sjb@rfc.comm.harris.com  Mon Oct 24 16:34:39 1994
From: Scott J Bauer" <sjb@rfc.comm.harris.com (Scott J Bauer)
Subject: ARRL DX

>From fish@crl.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P  Concentric Systems, Inc.)  Mon Oct 24
>17:44:00 1994
From: fish@crl.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P  Concentric Systems, Inc.) (Bill Fisher,
KM9P  Concentric Systems, Inc.)
Subject: Force-12 80m dipole

>From Victor Burns-KI6IM <vburns@netcom.com>  Mon Oct 24 19:01:15 1994
From: Victor Burns-KI6IM <vburns@netcom.com> (Victor Burns-KI6IM)
Subject: V31DX-Cuba Libre Contest Club

As a solute to the national drink, Rum and Coke with a lime (Cuba Libre)
V31DX will certianly be operating CQWW SSB a little more lax than usual:
we lost a tower, so if we sound a little out of control it's because we
are.  As it was once said by an friend, "you guys don't contest like
gentlemen", to which we reply "real gentlement don't contest!"

Feel free to check into the V31DX Cuba Libre Contest Club any time over
the weekend; the more the merrier.  The beers will be cold and rum
strong.  I kinda wish it was gonna be a babefest like K9FOX but the babes
are few and far between in Belize but this is high season so who knows?
maybe i'll have to compare notes.

Look for us Maritime Mobile form 42,000 ft to and fro and around the
Carribean.

For anyone who cares QSL Via AA6BB.

73, Victor, John and Peter
The V31DX Cubra Libre Contest Club.