Microsoft natural keyboard

Subject: Microsoft natural keyboard
From: NV7F@aol.com (NV7F@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 04:54:42 1994
  Hi all, I hope I'm not duplicating this, I never saw my original posting
 of this and I don't think I'm set up so my own postings are bypassed.

                                                                          The
other day I had a chance to play around with the new board from microsoft,
the ergonomic one. I was pretty impressed with the way it reduced muscle
fatigue and increased speed/accuracy at the same time. This might just be
something worth looking into for all those l-o-n-g contests!

would be curious to hear about any experiences any ops might have with this
thing during the 'test.

                                                                       Thanks
es 73,  Mike  NV7F               NV7F@AOL.COM