Filters

Subject: Filters
From: RKILE@delphi.com (RKILE@delphi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 8 22:01:58 1994
    Most if not all Japaneese radios use upper sideband for cw. A properly
operating tranceiver will have a receiver offset of about 800hz. If you
prefer using a lower pitch  try offsetting your RIT slightly to compensate.

Note: There are still quite a few DRAKE C-Lines out there with their offset
on lower sideband. Fortunately they can--- zero beat your frequency...

    There really is not a good excuse to call CQ in a 250 hz bandwidth.
500hz is much better with 800-1000 being the best choice. Save the 250 for
search and pounce.

Bob, KG7D

via internet"rkile@delphi.com"