N4ZC SCORE

Subject: N4ZC SCORE
From: rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM (rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 1 08:43:15 1994
Heres the score from N4ZC (Roger Burt's QTH in Charlotte, NC).  I don't have
the break down.

2069 X 152 X 542 = 3,876,684.

Roger has a very nice antenna farm.  5 towers with stacks.  We were also able
to have a mulitplier station on 15 and 20.

Beginning of the contest was terrible.  We had several amplifiers that did not
work until a few hours into the contest.  Also propagation was terrible on
15, which I was operating.  Sure was glad to get a good run to Europe on Sunday
morning.

Bill, W0ZV, operated the 80 meter station.  He had 450+ q's and 94 countries.
He had 3 4 element log periodic wire arrays to choose from.  80 turned out to
be very good to us.

The operators were, N4ZC, WZ3Q (who does all the antenna work), WB5M, WA4UNZ,
N4ROL, KU4V, AB4MQ, W0ZV, AA4SQ.

We had a great time and looking forward to ARRL ssb.

73, Rich - WB5M - RTHORNE@VNET.IBM.COM