N2RM posting

Subject: N2RM posting
From: KR2J@aol.com (KR2J@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 1 09:54:06 1994
I apologize for the mess that America On Line made out of my
epic description of the N2RM operation.  I hope you enjoyed
the content despite the formatting.
73,
Bob
KR2J@AOL.com

From: Jim Reisert AD1C  01-Dec-1994 1049 <reisert@wrksys.enet.dec.com> (Jim
Reisert AD1C 01-Dec-1994 1049)
Subject: FONT

Barry W2UP asked:

>Read the review of K6STI's FONT.EXE in NCJ and would like to try it. Is
>there a site than I can request a copy to be e-mailed? Have no FTP
>capabiltiy here. Tnx.

You can get it from CT-USER-REQUEST@eng.pko.dec.com.  Send these commands to
the server:

        GET uud.com
        GET font106.uu

UUD is the program you'll need to decode the ASCII font106.uu back into a
.ZIP file.

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert@eng.pko.dec.com